Xenos! Xenos Everywhere!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seekers Guildhouse

+8
Sparkles
Hans Yksin
Sasien Tan'Dell
Father Edward Williamson
Lady Lydja Draugr
Cecil M. P. P. Osthorpe
Hauldr Johann Draugr
Beric of Goldenbridge
12 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Seekers Guildhouse - Page 10 Empty Re: Seekers Guildhouse

Post  Hans Yksin Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:38 am

Hans lifts up the odd bird, bringing it close to his face but outside pecking distance

"Now what on Xenos are you, little fellow...Oooooh, you're.... then he's keeping an eye on this? Good. But if it's him..."

Hans lifts up the bird to perch on his shoulder, then moves to place himself close to the door, just in case.

"Now, Jar-Lady-Shouty-Person, what is it you want? and please, with less yelling this time. We only want to help Xyx."
Hans Yksin
Hans Yksin

Back to top Go down

Seekers Guildhouse - Page 10 Empty i

Post  Soars-With-Moonlight Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:05 pm

Soars-With-Moonlight sheathes his daggers, placing a hand on the spirit's shoulder.

"Father... You may release her... Stay... Please... You're help wanted..."

Moon-Stalker hisses, but steps down. A cold wind blows though the room and his form begins to unravel.

"You did not need my aid... This not over..."
Soars-With-Moonlight
Soars-With-Moonlight

Location : That bush over there... yes; the one next to the big tree.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Lydja Draugr Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:09 pm

"Trade, we did nothing. We've been trying to protect her, from 'hurty-men'. She got attacked, and became a small girl. We've done all we could to protect her." Lydia looks to Hans, moves over to him, and takes the weeping child out of his arms (hahaha), rocking her lightly while rubbing her back, muttering 'shuuuuush' etc.
Lady Lydja Draugr
Lady Lydja Draugr

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans Yksin Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:19 pm

(OOC You can't take the kid without my permission, Hannah, you have to reach out, as if wanting to take her, and wait for me to give her to you. Interacting with a character outside of it's controllers permission isn't allowed.
Try moving over and comforting her or something, but you can't take her until I RP it too, and I don't particularly want to.)

Hans shoots Lydia a look as she attempts to take the Celestial.

"Don't, Lydia. I have a plan. Turn your attention to the very dangerous one in the middle of the room, not the one I'm already comforting."

He continues comforting the girl, the bird still on his shoulder, eyes on Trade, oblivious to the blatant glare he was likely getting from Lydia.
Hans Yksin
Hans Yksin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Lydja Draugr Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:33 am

(Well then, your whole 'holding her' is wrong, as you weren't the closest, Soars was. So you can just give her back to the bird now Smile )
Lady Lydja Draugr
Lady Lydja Draugr

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans Yksin Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:36 am

(Re-read all the posts, Hannah. I picked her up BEFORE she 'hugged the closest' person, so the closest person would've been me. Laughing
Enjoy the jealousy! Now RP dammit!)
Hans Yksin
Hans Yksin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hauldr Johann Draugr Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:43 am

[Honestly, arguing over who holds the fictitious child Razz Also Raurie, I might have to strangle Hans if he doesn't quit being a very rude word...]
Hauldr Johann Draugr
Hauldr Johann Draugr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkles Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:48 am

Modnote:

Stop the OOC and butthurt now.

George, Raurie's character is his character. Deal with it.

Universal note:
Traditional RP rules that apply here DO dictate that you can't force an action on anothers' character outside of a very small tolerance. It's their character, not yours.
The idea is that you put forward an action for the other poster to react, not making both yours and their move because it's more convenient.
Sparkles
Sparkles
Admin

https://xenosrp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Hauldr Johann Draugr Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:09 am

Johann recomposes himself after his outburst.

"..Haven't had to do that for a while..."

He then goes to Trade and holds out a hand to help her up. [If she is indeed still on the floor, I can't tell Razz]

He then turns to Trade and speaks much more calmly. "My apologies. Might I ask why you are here? We presumed it was you that was trying to hurt Xyx, though now it is clear this is not the case. We only seek to protect her from those she feels in danger from. If you can aid us in any way, we would be grateful."
Hauldr Johann Draugr
Hauldr Johann Draugr

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Lydja Draugr Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:19 am

Lydia walks over to stand next to Johann, looking Trade up and down, checking her for any wounds etc that the gents may have given her.

"We're very sorry, Trade. Our aim was to protect Xyx as best as we could. We didn't mean to come between you both." She looks to the celestial (I think that's what she is?) apologetically.
Lady Lydja Draugr
Lady Lydja Draugr

Back to top Go down

Seekers Guildhouse - Page 10 Empty Maverick Trade

Post  Scribbler Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:41 am

Maverick Trade says:

Trade frowns for a second and seems to be muttering to herself "A second jump. she got both of them out, but only had enough energy for one more...Clever girl" She looked past the various people surrounding her "Xyx,it's going to be fine. You got your friend to me in time, and we'll find the rest of you" those closest can hear her add "again" in a low mutter. She flickers briefly and appears standing behind Hans, one hand gently lifting Xyx's chin to meet her eyes "You did good, kid" she staggers slightly, one hand reaches towards the back of her head and comes back with blood on it "oh, i should not have done that... stupid dwarf...hammer" and she collapses backwards.

(Maverick / Amy is having some trouble with her internet and has asked me to post this for her.)
Scribbler
Scribbler
Admin

http://jakari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Lydja Draugr Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:58 am

Lydia's head turns to the woman as she collapses, "By the Gods!". Quickly rushing to her side, pushing Hans away from her with all her strength, making sure that there's room around her, before kneeling down next to her, to see the wound on her head. Taking her shoulder into one hand and her head into the other, she lies down the body placing her cloak from around her shoulders under her head. She begins to ask the Earth Mother for healing towards the woman.
Lady Lydja Draugr
Lady Lydja Draugr

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans Yksin Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:58 am

Hans stumbles as the Cleric shoves him out of the way, making sure to cover Xyx in case he did fall.

"Hey! Child on board here!"

He steps back and lets the Cleric do her work, making funny faces at Xyx to keep her amused.
Hans Yksin
Hans Yksin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scribbler Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:13 am

As people seem to settle, and weapons lower, Xyx loosens her grip on Han's jacket slightly.
Reassured by Trade's actions, she wipes her eyes and starts to relax a little.
And then Trade falls to the floor.
"No!"
Lydia practically pounces on the fallen Celestial, knocking into Hans as she does so.
Xyx makes to move to help, and finds Hans' holding her tightly as he keeps his balance.
Looking up at him to ask to put her down, she finds him making a strange expression.
It catches her by surprise and she bursts out laughing, momentarily forgetting about Trade.
Scribbler
Scribbler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans Yksin Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:36 am

Hans grins at the child's response and proceeds to make a series of funny faces, sometimes aiming them at the bird on his shoulder for enhanced amusement.
Hans Yksin
Hans Yksin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scribbler Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:49 am

Noticing the bird on Hans' other shoulder, she cocks her head, like a bird.
Curiousity distracts her further as she inspects it closer.
"Hmm. You smell like a tree." she tells it, quietly.
Scribbler
Scribbler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Lydja Draugr Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:49 am

Lydia looks to this, rolling her eyes, "Xyx, would you mind coming here and holding her head still while I make sure she's okay? Seeing as she is your friend and all." She smiles to the girl, beckoning her over with a nod.
Lady Lydja Draugr
Lady Lydja Draugr

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans Yksin Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:52 am

|Hans frowns

"Do you really think it's appropriate for a kid to be handling someone's whacked bloody head, Lydia? Can't you just ask the Earth Mother for some help?"

He tickles Xyx during this sentence, keeping the girl occupied.
Hans Yksin
Hans Yksin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Lydja Draugr Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:54 am

Lydia scowls, "Maybe she wants to help her friend, because we do that for friends, we help them when they need it. Maybe she wants to check that her friend is okay, maybe she wants to be with her friend while I heal her. All I did was ask her to come here for 5 minutes, then you can 'hog' her all you like." She turns her attention back to Trade, taking a deep breath to calm herself.
Lady Lydja Draugr
Lady Lydja Draugr

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans Yksin Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:58 am

Hans' frown deepens.

"And 'maybe' I thought you had the sense to 'maybe' not subject a little girl to 'maybe' seeing her friends smashed in head. I've seen Divah clear up much worse damage than that, and you're asking for the help of a little wounded kid? Sides, this one- He spins the girl around quickly in a fun manner has a penchant for mucking around with stuff unknowingly. That's what this one used to find her. So do you think letting her near the wound'll help all that much?"
Hans Yksin
Hans Yksin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkles Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:04 am

The bird flaps off and into the air, maintaining a steady hover between both Hans and Lydia, facing neither before settling into slow flight pattern that circles the situation.
Sparkles
Sparkles
Admin

https://xenosrp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Hauldr Johann Draugr Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:06 am

Johann rubs his hand across his face and sighs again.

"Will both of you please stop bickering? There are matters of far greater import than whether the immortal Celestial is allowed to see blood or not."

He looks to Hans with a tired look on his face. "Hans...just give her the girl. Please, you can see how it's bothering her...Just let her motherly instinct do it's work."
He gives Hans a pleading expression, as if to say "Please, just be the bigger man."
Hauldr Johann Draugr
Hauldr Johann Draugr

Back to top Go down

Post  Scribbler Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:09 am

Xyx strokes the bird on the head, looking into its beady eyes.
Lydia and Hans' arguing voices get into her head.
She wants to help Trade, but she wants to play, and is confused by the two conflicting ideas-
"Aiee!"
The child blinks out of sight, and is no longer anywhere to be seen in the room.
Scribbler
Scribbler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans Yksin Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:12 am

"It's bloody well bothering ME that a trained Cleric can abide by a child seeing her friend's hammered in head! Immortal Celestial or no, she's a seven year old, she acts like a seven year old, and I will treat her like one! You've seen battle wounds, Johann, would you REALLY let a seven year old see thi-"

Xyx's blinks out of the room and Hans, noticing his empty arms, swears profusely.
Hans Yksin
Hans Yksin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Lydja Draugr Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:14 am

Lydia makes sure Trade is in a stable condition, turning to him as she kneels on the floor. "You know what, if you're being so high and mighty, YOU ask the Earth Mother for help. Get out of your own backside and grow up, Hans, because, and trust me on this, you're lucky we put up with you...." She stops mid-rant as she realises Xyx has magically disappeared from sight.
Lady Lydja Draugr
Lady Lydja Draugr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next