Xenos! Xenos Everywhere!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seekers Guildhouse

+8
Sparkles
Hans Yksin
Sasien Tan'Dell
Father Edward Williamson
Lady Lydja Draugr
Cecil M. P. P. Osthorpe
Hauldr Johann Draugr
Beric of Goldenbridge
12 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Seekers Guildhouse - Page 9 Empty Re: Seekers Guildhouse

Post  Soars-With-Moonlight Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:05 am

Drawing upon the mutant power of beastmen, Soars-With-Moonlight enhanced his balance, regaining his feet swiftly, before plunging from his perch down onto Trade, spinning her to the floor before rising into a crouched hunter's stance, each hand holding a dagger blazing with ethereal fire. He calls back to the now-awakened pair.

"The back door...! Run!"

Eyes blazing with amber light, he begins to mutter, the words just audible. As he finishes each syllable the words seem to hang in the air, coalescing next to him.

"Father Moon-Stalker... need your help... Soars-With-Moonlight pleads for you..."

As he finishes the sentence the mists shift, unveiling a grey figure, clad in a cold leather hunting garb. The figure draws a ghostly sword, holding it over Trade's throat.

"Celestial... My grandson summons me against you...? Why...? Also... do not run... I too not of this world... I will follow you."
Soars-With-Moonlight
Soars-With-Moonlight

Location : That bush over there... yes; the one next to the big tree.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Lydja Draugr Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:06 am

Hearing the sound of people, waking her with a start, Lydia shakes Xyx. Whispering hastily "Wake up, Xyx! Wake up!"
Lady Lydja Draugr
Lady Lydja Draugr

Back to top Go down

Post  Beric of Goldenbridge Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:27 am

The two windows looking out of the Guildhouse smash inwards, scattering glass everywhere. Two leather-clad figures fly into the room, rolling aptly as they hit the carpet and ending in a crouching combat stance. The figure on the right adjusts his tricorn hat with one hand and brings up a flintlock pistol in the other, while he one on the left aims his two pistols directly at the Celestial on the ground.
"Well, I thought the glass would be thicker... You! Jar-woman! Hans up! No, wait, that's my name..."
"Hello again! This is the right room, isn't it? Good. Didn't disturb anything important, did we?"
Beric of Goldenbridge
Beric of Goldenbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Lydja Draugr Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:50 am

Lydia picks up the half-asleep Xyx, stands up and mutters to the Earth Mother, "Earth Mother, I ask for you to invoke holy sanctity unto myself." Muttering "Sanctity" under her breath, she runs past the men, grabbing her cloak with one hand and protecting the child with her own body. Within the 30 seconds that her miracle lasts she's out the back-door, running into the nearby forest.
Lady Lydja Draugr
Lady Lydja Draugr

Back to top Go down

Post  Beric of Goldenbridge Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:07 am

Seamus watches Lydia charge out of the room cradling Xyx in her arms.
"Oh dear... Meh, may as well use this opportunity."
Seamus addresses the celestial.
"Now, time for some answers from you. Actually, let's make it a trade; you tell us why you're after Xyx, and we'll apologise for treating you so badly if we deem it an acceptable reason."
He then speaks to the rest of the Seekers.
"Do you agree that's a fair trade?"
Beric of Goldenbridge
Beric of Goldenbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  Soars-With-Moonlight Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:13 am

Moonstalker snarls at the captain, his rage clear.

"You would reason with her...? She will answer my question... or feel my steel...!"
Soars-With-Moonlight
Soars-With-Moonlight

Location : That bush over there... yes; the one next to the big tree.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans Yksin Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:41 am

"Tell your ancestor to settle down, Soars. We'll get no answers from someone with a cut throat. Johann, Seamus, I leave the negotiation to you. I'm going after Lydia incase you fail here. I'm better at range, and in cover. I really don't think Lydia will last long in a fight with a Celestial, and we don't know what else might be after the midget."

He eyes Trade carefully, before holstering his pistols and sprinting out the door after the aforementioned Cleric.
Hans Yksin
Hans Yksin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Lydja Draugr Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:49 am

Lydia sits down a few trees away from the Guildhouse, hiding herself behind a large-trunked-oak. Placing Xyx on her lap, she unfurls her cloak around the child, keeping her as warm as I can. She tries not to make a single sound.
Lady Lydja Draugr
Lady Lydja Draugr

Back to top Go down

Post  Scribbler Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:55 am

Half asleep and thoroughly confused, Xyx finds herself bouncing along in someone's arms in a blur of noise and motion.
"Wha-huh? Uuhhh..."
When the movement stops, she finds herself outdoors, beneath a large tree, with Lydia holding her cloak around here.
"L- Lydia? Where- I heard- Why- What happened?" she blinks, as her mind struggles to connect the dots.
Scribbler
Scribbler
Admin

http://jakari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans Yksin Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:59 am

Hans moves into the woods, a few experiences in Shuru having taught him where to look for someone trying to hide. He catches up to Lydia quickly, her attempt at hiding, while a decent attempt, did not fool the thief who could end a life from a range most never mastered in his line of expertise. He positioned himself just out of site of the Cleric

"You kinda suck at hiding Lydia, you know that? We need to move deeper into the forest if we're going to hide properly."

He moves into her line of sight, staring at her intently.
Hans Yksin
Hans Yksin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scribbler Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:02 am

"Hans!" exclaims Xyx, pleased to hear that he is back- and then his words sink in.
"Why are we hiding? Did you find the hurty men? Are they coming? Please don't let them come!"
Her voice starts to raise in panic, and on the edge of her mind she knows she should be quiet, but she can't.
Scribbler
Scribbler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Lydja Draugr Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:06 am

"It's fine, Xyx. Don't worry about it. You can go back to sleep. Please be quiet..." she smiles down to the girl, cuddling Xyx into her own body.

She looks to Hans, "I'd rather stay here. This way we can get away if Trade isn't good, or we can stay if she is. I'm not moving"
Lady Lydja Draugr
Lady Lydja Draugr

Back to top Go down

Post  Scribbler Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:08 am

"Trade isn't good?! We have to help her! Did the hurty men get her?!"
Xyx fidgets, worried for her friend.
"Don't let them get her, Hans!"
Scribbler
Scribbler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Lydja Draugr Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:11 am

"What do you mean, Xyx?" She looks to the girl curiously.
Lady Lydja Draugr
Lady Lydja Draugr

Back to top Go down

Post  Scribbler Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:15 am

"We can't let them hurt her! You said she wasn't good- is she broken? I can fix her, I think, like you fixed me...I think you fixed me...I don't remember..." she trails off and stares into space for a moment, trying to make sense of the broken fragments of memory.
Scribbler
Scribbler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans Yksin Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:24 am

"Hurty- Xyx, Trade, do you know why she's looking for you? Why she's here? We need to know if we want to help either of you. Try and remember midget, come on, you can do it..."

He strokes her hair lightly as her face scrunches up in an attempt to remember.
Hans Yksin
Hans Yksin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scribbler Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:32 am

The child jumps out of Lydia's protective embrace- without actually disturbing Lydia's grip.
One moment she was held, and the next she was stood beside them both.
"She helped me! And now she's hurt! We have to help her! It's not fair! We have to go now!"
As Xyx speaks she gets more and more animated, more agitated, and more certain.
"We will help her, now!" she grabs at the wrists of both of the Seekers.

The next thing they know they are back in the room in the Guildhouse.
Finding a spirit holding a blade to Trade's throat, Xyx squeaks, and throws herself at the birdkin ghost, grabbing him around one knee.
"Don't hurt my friend!?...please?"
Scribbler
Scribbler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans Yksin Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:44 am

Hans stumbles as a result of the unexpected Teleport, looking green with travel sickness and evidently a little disoriented. He snaps out of it quickly, grabbing Xyx and pulling her away from the dangerous spirit, picking her up and holding her head into the crook of his neck as he attempts to take charge of the situation and shield her from the violence

"SOARS! Order your Spirit Guide to STAND DOWN! This one is not our enemy! Johann! Check the defences! Seamus! Get Divah! Xyx said something about healing, maybe he can come up with a potion or help Lydia. MOVE!"

He turns intently to the girl he's holding.

"Xyx, tell me everything. I need to know what you know to help. Please?"
Hans Yksin
Hans Yksin

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick_trade Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:44 am

Trade lies on the floor where she has thrown, disoriented by the sudden flurry of activity. she covers her face as the glass comes flying in, although it seems to land around rather than on her. as she recovers, she looks up at the birdkin ghost with a puzzled frown "Moonstalker? It is you! you got old... and dead... you were just a chick when... hmm, it has been a long time."

When the figure of babbyXyx appears, she studies it for a second. various emotions flicker in quick succession across her face, finally settling on anger WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE REST OF HER?

maverick_trade

Location : Amrania, probably/Pocket dimension of steampunk and science

Back to top Go down

Post  Scribbler Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:48 am

Suddenly overcome with tiredness at her exertion, and upset by all the shouting, Xyx clings tightly to the nearest person and bursts into tears.
Scribbler
Scribbler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans Yksin Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:49 am

Hans scowls at the screaming Celestial, unconciously shifting into a defensive stance.

"WE did nothing! WHY are you here!? If you're here to hurt her I swear to the Gods I will detonate every Charge in this room before I let it happen. SPEAK! Who are the 'Hurty-men', Why are you here and what in the name of the gods do you mean by 'The Rest of Her'!?"

He hugs Xyx closer as she weeps into his jacket.

"Oh, now look what I've done. Come on midget, it's alright, I've got it covered..."
Hans Yksin
Hans Yksin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hauldr Johann Draugr Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:06 am

[Sorry, I've not been on for a bit, missed some stuff]

Johann looks disappointed and sighs, amid the chaos. he then draws himself up taller, and shouts, or rather speaks, although very loudly, in a commanding tone.

"All of you, cease this foolishness!" He waits for silence. "Spirit. Put your blade away and let go of her. You *looks at Trade* stop shouting, now. We have done nothing to Xyx, she was injured and took the form you see now before you. We have been taking care of her since we found her at the tavern." He puts his sword away. "All of you, control yourselves at once, and let us discuss this with at least some degree of civility."
He breathes deeply.
"Oh and Hans. Stop being an imbecile, no one will listen to you when you act like you do."
Hauldr Johann Draugr
Hauldr Johann Draugr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkles Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:12 am

*A raven-like bird skips along the ground, in the shadows it skips from, its colour is unclear. It does little to attract attention*
Sparkles
Sparkles
Admin

https://xenosrp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans Yksin Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:30 am

Hans largely ignores Johann's idiotic rambling repitition of what he'd just said, and switches attention to the skittering bird. Moving away from the angered Celestial which Johann was now dumbly occupying, he kneels next to the bird, holding out a questioning hand towards it, making sure to keep himself between Xyx and the strange bird.
Hans Yksin
Hans Yksin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkles Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:37 am

The bird skitters away for a second before pausing and considering something. it slowly approaches Hans' hand and reveals its green feathers and wooden beak before perching on his wrist gently, enough to be firm, but not to cause discomfort. It pecks gently at its pseudo-feathers, removing any awkward bits of dust or debris that might have been swept into them.
Sparkles
Sparkles
Admin

https://xenosrp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next