Xenos! Xenos Everywhere!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Quiet Chat - The thread where nothing happens

+4
Cecil M. P. P. Osthorpe
Hans Yksin
Emrys Brigantes
Hauldr Johann Draugr
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Quiet Chat - The thread where nothing happens - Page 2 Empty Re: A Quiet Chat - The thread where nothing happens

Post  Cecil M. P. P. Osthorpe Sat May 26, 2012 2:28 am

Hans Yksin wrote:"The events that transpired at Prospero are something of an engimatic occurance to us all. I see now why Divah avoided your... 'Queries'."
"That is a shame, as the events that occurred at Prospero Valley was one of the topics my editor requested information on. Anyhow, I have heard that your colleague is a Druid, who has recently developed some interesting new potions. Could you describe how these were developed, or what they do? Also, Would you be willing to describe his personality and behaviour, so I may conduct a profile section on him? If that's not too much to ask."
Cecil M. P. P. Osthorpe
Cecil M. P. P. Osthorpe

Back to top Go down

A Quiet Chat - The thread where nothing happens - Page 2 Empty Re: A Quiet Chat - The thread where nothing happens

Post  Hans Yksin Sat May 26, 2012 4:31 am

"He's reclusive, quick to anger and enjoys spending his time in silence working on his various potions. He's usually happy to converse as long as you have something intelligent to say. Otherwise it's like talking to the most hateful-looking wall in all of Xenos. As for his potions, I only know that he reverse engineered something with the aid of a Beastman aquaintance, who is unlikely to want to talk to a human reporter. Does that satisfy you?"

Hans quirks an eyebrow questioningly
Hans Yksin
Hans Yksin

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Edward Williamson Sat May 26, 2012 6:48 am

"That is a shame, as the events that occurred at Prospero Valley was one of the topics my editor requested information on. Anyhow, I have heard that your colleague is a Druid, who has recently developed some interesting new potions. Could you describe how these were developed, or what they do? Also, Would you be willing to describe his personality and behaviour, so I may conduct a profile section on him? If that's not too much to ask."

You seem very interested in Divah... I hope the reason behind this is innocent. I like to see the good in all people but sometimes their actions betray their motives. I hope this is not the case for you, Cecil.
Father Edward Williamson
Father Edward Williamson

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecil M. P. P. Osthorpe Sat May 26, 2012 7:38 am

Hans Yksin wrote:"He's reclusive, quick to anger and enjoys spending his time in silence working on his various potions. He's usually happy to converse as long as you have something intelligent to say. Otherwise it's like talking to the most hateful-looking wall in all of Xenos. As for his potions, I only know that he reverse engineered something with the aid of a Beastman aquaintance, who is unlikely to want to talk to a human reporter. Does that satisfy you?"

Hans quirks an eyebrow questioningly
"Thank you, that is plenty from you for the next issue. Now if I could only conduct an interview with your captain..."
Cecil M. P. P. Osthorpe
Cecil M. P. P. Osthorpe

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecil M. P. P. Osthorpe Sat May 26, 2012 7:45 am

Father Edward Williamson wrote:You seem very interested in Divah... I hope the reason behind this is innocent. I like to see the good in all people but sometimes their actions betray their motives. I hope this is not the case for you, Cecil.
Cecil turns to regard Father Williamson.
"Not at all Father. In fact, I am attempting to conduct interviews with a number of colleagues, it is nothing underhand or covert - I am merely an reporter trying to earn his wage."
Cecil M. P. P. Osthorpe
Cecil M. P. P. Osthorpe

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans Yksin Sat May 26, 2012 8:33 am

Hans gets up to leave

"If you want an Interview with the Captain, by all means, ask him. Just remember he's just as inclined to shoot you as talk to you. You don't even want to know what happened to his initial First Mate."

He shivers slightly and mutters something about a gun

"Anyway, I'm leaving. As parting advice, i'd advise you to watch your words, Reporter. You aren't as subtle as you think, and many of your lines of questioning lead to things many want to be kept from public knowledge. Goodbye."

Hans leaves, not allowing the Reporter to get a word in edgewise.
Hans Yksin
Hans Yksin

Back to top Go down

Post  Beric of Goldenbridge Sat May 26, 2012 8:41 am

Cecil M. P. P. Osthorpe wrote:"Thank you, that is plenty from you for the next issue. Now if I could only conduct an interview with your captain..."
[OOC - If you want to ask me about the map, bear in mind the most anyone knows about it is that I have a new map from Prospero, it's really not big enough a deal for an interview in the same way you wouldn't interview a guy about his new shoes]

Modnote: have you seen modern news? Razz
Beric of Goldenbridge
Beric of Goldenbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecil M. P. P. Osthorpe Sat May 26, 2012 7:04 pm

[PIC - its not about the map, I wouldn't know about that much. BTW I'm a cartographer so may ask in the future. The interviews about Divah.]
Cecil M. P. P. Osthorpe
Cecil M. P. P. Osthorpe

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Edward Williamson Sat May 26, 2012 9:23 pm

Cecil turns to regard Father Williamson.
"Not at all Father. In fact, I am attempting to conduct interviews with a number of colleagues, it is nothing underhand or covert - I am merely an reporter trying to earn his wage."

Edward grunts, unimpressed, and returns to his books. He mutters something quietly about foolish reporters getting stuck-up in other people's business
Father Edward Williamson
Father Edward Williamson

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun O'Malley Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:22 am

Shaun O'Malley strolls into the room. He takes a quick glace around the room and then introduces himself.

"Hello everybody! My name is Shaun O'Malley and I am your new Quartermaster here. I believe you have already met my younger brother, Seamus."

Shaun O'Malley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2