Xenos! Xenos Everywhere!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Quiet Chat - The thread where nothing happens

+4
Cecil M. P. P. Osthorpe
Hans Yksin
Emrys Brigantes
Hauldr Johann Draugr
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Quiet Chat - The thread where nothing happens Empty A Quiet Chat - The thread where nothing happens

Post  Hauldr Johann Draugr Tue May 22, 2012 6:01 am

Good morrow, fellow Seekers!

Last edited by Sir Johann Draugr on Wed May 23, 2012 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Hauldr Johann Draugr
Hauldr Johann Draugr

Back to top Go down

A Quiet Chat - The thread where nothing happens Empty Re: A Quiet Chat - The thread where nothing happens

Post  Hauldr Johann Draugr Tue May 22, 2012 6:26 am

By the Gods, is anyone here in this whole damned guildhouse?
Hauldr Johann Draugr
Hauldr Johann Draugr

Back to top Go down

A Quiet Chat - The thread where nothing happens Empty Re: A Quiet Chat - The thread where nothing happens

Post  Emrys Brigantes Tue May 22, 2012 6:28 am

Indeed there is.
Apologies for not responding, I was a engrossed in a fine bit of reading.

So, good morrow to you too good sir.
Emrys Brigantes
Emrys Brigantes

Back to top Go down

Post  Hauldr Johann Draugr Tue May 22, 2012 6:29 am

Ah, Master Emyris. It's good to see that I'm not the only one here after all...
Hauldr Johann Draugr
Hauldr Johann Draugr

Back to top Go down

Post  Emrys Brigantes Tue May 22, 2012 6:34 am

Yes, it does seem to be a bit empty around here.
But alas, there is naught we can do about it, and I'm sure we will be joined by others before too long.
Emrys Brigantes
Emrys Brigantes

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans Yksin Tue May 22, 2012 8:55 am

Ahoy! Ye be joined by the First Mate of the greatest ship on the wind! Hans Ykin!
Hans Yksin
Hans Yksin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hauldr Johann Draugr Tue May 22, 2012 9:29 am

And who might you be? Are you that fellow Cap'n was talking to me about the other week?
Hauldr Johann Draugr
Hauldr Johann Draugr

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans Yksin Tue May 22, 2012 9:43 am

Indeed, he usually leaves me on the ship to oversee the bunch of idiots we call the crew, with the exeption of those he usually takes with him, of course. You are the Knight the Princess knighted following the battle I was summoned for as support, yes?
Hans Yksin
Hans Yksin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hauldr Johann Draugr Tue May 22, 2012 9:56 am

I am indeed. I hear you are to be joining the Mercenaries Guild? I know what you and Seamus' lot are like, and I can assure you, I couldn't care less what you get up to, just as long as It's not me who gets in the shit for it, and has to bail you out, alright?
Hauldr Johann Draugr
Hauldr Johann Draugr

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans Yksin Tue May 22, 2012 9:57 am

I'll do my best to not get caught, but at the end of the day, if I am caught, I was probably doing it for the right reasons...
Hans Yksin
Hans Yksin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hauldr Johann Draugr Tue May 22, 2012 10:02 am

Well, I'd hope so, but just keep things on the quiet for now, eh? You know of our next assignment? I don't want any of those damn Lanetians on my arse If I can help it...
Hauldr Johann Draugr
Hauldr Johann Draugr

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans Yksin Tue May 22, 2012 10:40 pm

The Lanetians will likely be far too drunk to notice anything. Even if they do, we can just blame it on the drink!
Hans Yksin
Hans Yksin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecil M. P. P. Osthorpe Wed May 23, 2012 3:01 am

"Hail to you fine gentlemen. Would any of you be willing to have a word with me about your colleague, Divah Lunus, the elf dressed all in green?"
Cecil M. P. P. Osthorpe
Cecil M. P. P. Osthorpe

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans Yksin Wed May 23, 2012 7:11 am

Regards the reporter.

"Erm, why?"
Hans Yksin
Hans Yksin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecil M. P. P. Osthorpe Thu May 24, 2012 3:49 am

Hans Yksin wrote:Regards the reporter.

"Erm, why?"
"He was rather evasive with my questions, and I wish to do a piece on him for the next issue of the Epitaph. I do not believe we have previously met. My name is Cecil Maximillion Percival Pepperthwaite Osthorpe, a field reporter for the Epitaph. May I enquire as to your name?"
Cecil M. P. P. Osthorpe
Cecil M. P. P. Osthorpe

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans Yksin Thu May 24, 2012 9:24 am

Hans looks the inquisitive man up and down, giving him a once over and deeming him of little threat.

"What could you possibly want to do a piece on Divah for? Ser Draugr or the Captain would be far better, if you were actually a reporter."

Hans narrows his eyes in a scanning manner, as if analysing the man beyond his initial glance
Hans Yksin
Hans Yksin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Lydja Draugr Thu May 24, 2012 9:31 am

"It depends on if he wants a story about heroism or a story about an alchemist. You have to fill a paper with some 'less exciting' news, or it wouldn't be a paper"

Lydia appears in a doorway, surveying the room, smiling to Johann lightly.
Lady Lydja Draugr
Lady Lydja Draugr

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans Yksin Thu May 24, 2012 9:37 am

Hans flashes a knowing smirk when he sees Lydia's little smiley glances, but says nothing.

"Very well, reporter. What is it you want to know? I reserve the right to not answer any question I find too invasive or provocative."
Hans Yksin
Hans Yksin

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Edward Williamson Fri May 25, 2012 4:24 am

[now in at least 4-ish different places at once...]

Hello all... oh sorry, I didn't realise you were mid-conversation... excuse me...

Edward slides past Lady Lydia and takes a seat away from the others in order not to get in their way. He takes a leaf of vellum from his pouch and begins to write.
Father Edward Williamson
Father Edward Williamson

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecil M. P. P. Osthorpe Fri May 25, 2012 4:55 am

Hans Yksin wrote:"Very well, reporter. What is it you want to know? I reserve the right to not answer any question I find too invasive or provocative."
"That seems very reasonable."
Cecil pulls out a notebook, quill and ink well and begins to take notes.
"Firstly, just a question for personal inquiry, not the newspaper, do you have any idea why he might have acted so evasively when I attempted to conduct an interview with him in the Screaming Xenu? I would understand if that is not a question you can or wish to answer."
Cecil M. P. P. Osthorpe
Cecil M. P. P. Osthorpe

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans Yksin Fri May 25, 2012 6:03 am

Hans shrugs

"You likely offended him in some manner, or gave him a reason not to trust you. I know little of his train of thought, other than the fact that he usually turns out right.
Now, proper questions, if you please. I have a crew to run and a nutty Captain to keep an eye on."

Last edited by Hans Yksin on Fri May 25, 2012 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Hans Yksin
Hans Yksin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecil M. P. P. Osthorpe Fri May 25, 2012 7:45 am

Hans Yksin wrote:Now, proper questions, if you please. I have a crew to run and a nutty Captain to keep an eye on.
"Of course, I apologise. Firstly, I have been informed that some people involved in the Prospero Valley mission developed strange powers, your colleage among them, related to the 'Winter Queen'. Could you describe those powers and how the Winter Queen was involved with these individuals?"
Cecil M. P. P. Osthorpe
Cecil M. P. P. Osthorpe

Back to top Go down

Post  Hauldr Johann Draugr Fri May 25, 2012 8:28 am

Johann says nothing, sitting and drinking out of a small flask, watching intently.
Hauldr Johann Draugr
Hauldr Johann Draugr

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans Yksin Fri May 25, 2012 8:59 am

"I find that one a little intrusive. Ask me about the Elf, not his, or his aquaintances, abilities. The events that transpired at Prospero are something of an engimatic occurance to us all. I see now why Divah avoided your... 'Queries'."

Hans leans back in his chair, regarding the reporter intently

"The White Queen, and my knowledge of her, or her Chosen's abilities, is not the topic of this discussion. I find myself inclined as to how you came by the information you have. Nonetheless, despite proclaiming to seek knowledge of the Elf, you ask directly untoward a set group that is, in fact, spoken of extremely little. Even amongst themselves. Your knowledge of the subject matter is... intriguing, as are the methods you are likely to have utilized to acquire said information. You behave more as a spy that doesn't know how to play the game of shadows, rather than a reporter. I must ask you to return to the topic of the interview, Divah, and not his various aquaintances abilities, or how they got them. I would also advise you to, very carefully, consider your next question."

Hans narrows his eyes, his gaze perturbing, but not hostile.

Last edited by Hans Yksin on Sat May 26, 2012 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Hans Yksin
Hans Yksin

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Edward Williamson Fri May 25, 2012 10:14 pm

"Of course, I apologise. Firstly, I have been informed that some people involved in the Prospero Valley mission developed strange powers, your colleage among them, related to the 'Winter Queen'. Could you describe those powers and how the Winter Queen was involved with these individuals?"

Edward leans towards Cecil, and intent look on his face

While I support this idea of a newspaper, be careful of what you report on. I hope you realise that some material may be offensive to others... And be careful of who you ask information from as well - as Hans here has just mentioned, you may have angered Divah in some way by your questions...
Father Edward Williamson
Father Edward Williamson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next