The Screaming Xenu

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Re: The Screaming Xenu

Post  Emrys Brigantes on Wed May 23, 2012 6:13 am

"Hmm, a suit you say? I hadn't heard of such things being constructed by the ancients, but then again I am hardly an expert on their technology, I'm personally more interested in their society as a whole. Anyway, thank you for the tale good sir, it must have been very exciting to say the least."
Emrys Brigantes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hauldr Johann Draugr on Wed May 23, 2012 6:15 am

Emrys Brigantes wrote:"Hmm, a suit you say? I hadn't heard of such things being constructed by the ancients, but then again I am hardly an expert on their technology, I'm personally more interested in their society as a whole. Anyway, thank you for the tale good sir, it must have been very exciting to say the least."
"It was indeed, and not one I'm like to forget soon, especially after the Knighthood an' all....
Hauldr Johann Draugr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Edward Williamson on Wed May 23, 2012 6:16 am

Emrys, a word of warning if you will heed it from a humble holy man. Do not delve too deep in the Ancient culture or technology lest the Gods see in you an old enemy ressurected, and strike you were you stand.

Edward nods briefly then returns to his prayer beads
Father Edward Williamson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkles on Wed May 23, 2012 6:17 am

Edward Williamson wrote:"Thank you, that is most generous, but stale bread will be plenty for me, I have not served penance for a while."

"Aye, you're a good lad, I'll go get what I have..."

Taking the extra warrants eagerly, the barkeep ducked in before producing what bread he did have; wrapped in cloth, it was handed over quickly before he moved on to serve up his other standing orders to people.
Sparkles
Admin

View user profile http://xenosrp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans Yksin on Wed May 23, 2012 6:20 am

"Their society might have been interesting, though I can't see what we can use it for other than as a What-not-to-do, considering their world ended in the fury of the Gods. The good Holy man does have a point.
But yes, thank-you for the tale, Ser Draugr. Tell me, anything interesting happening in the Amranian Court? I do try to keep and eye on the issues of my homeland, if only for context than out of any particular sentiment."
Hans Yksin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Emrys Brigantes on Wed May 23, 2012 6:22 am

Edward Williamson wrote:Emrys, a word of warning if you will heed it from a humble holy man. Do not delve too deep in the Ancient culture or technology lest the Gods see in you an old enemy ressurected, and strike you were you stand.

"Of course father, I do not mean to disrespect the gods, for I myself am a follower of the Wise One. I merely wonder about how different they were from us, and whether there may be things that we could learn that would be useful to us. So do not worry, I have no intention of straying from the wishes of the Gods."

He then turns back to his book, flips to the back page, and scrawls down some notes on what he just learnt.

Last edited by Emrys Brigantes on Wed May 23, 2012 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Emrys Brigantes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hauldr Johann Draugr on Wed May 23, 2012 6:31 am

Hans Ykin wrote:"Their society might have been interesting, though I can't see what we can use it for other than as a What-not-to-do, considering their world ended in the fury of the Gods. The good Holy man does have a point.
But yes, thank-you for the tale, Ser Draugr. Tell me, anything interesting happening in the Amranian Court? I do try to keep and eye on the issues of my homeland, if only for context than out of any particular sentiment."
"Well, I'm afraid I haven't been to the court at all, but once, as an introduction to some of the dignitaries, and to tell much the same tale I just to told. Can't say I enjoy it too much, though the food and drink is good. My place is on the field."

Johann turns to the bar.

"Another over here, if you will."

Last edited by Sir Johann Draugr on Wed May 23, 2012 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Hauldr Johann Draugr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Lydja Draugr on Wed May 23, 2012 6:34 am

Sir Johann Draugr wrote: "Another over here, I you will."

"Make that two" Lydia is standing in the doorway, leant against it, smiling slightly.
"Wasn't going to tell me you were coming back?"
Lady Lydja Draugr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans Yksin on Wed May 23, 2012 6:35 am

"Well, I'm afraid I haven't been to the court at all, but once, as an introduction to some of the dignitaries, and to tell much the same tale I just to told. Can't say I enjoy it too much, though the food and drink is good. My place is on the field."

Johann turns to the bar.

"Another over here, I you will."

"I can understand that. I'll never be able to deal with Pure-blooded nobles. Too much paperwork, politics and backstabbing. Give me a Zombie Horde anyday. Another for me too, if you please Barkeep. You know this woman, Johann?"
Hans Yksin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Father Edward Williamson on Wed May 23, 2012 6:36 am

I hate to leave so hastily, but my place is at the Chapel. I must worship the Wave Lord lest He bring about another Fall. I should hope that some men and women will join me for prayers, as the Chapel is for all the Gods of Xenos.

Edward stands, thanks the bar-keeper and leaves just as quietly as he had entered
Father Edward Williamson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hauldr Johann Draugr on Wed May 23, 2012 6:43 am

"I can understand that. I'll never be able to deal with Pure-blooded nobles. Too much paperwork, politics and backstabbing. Give me a Zombie Horde anyday. Another for me too, if you please Barkeep. You know this woman, Johann?"

Johann looks to Lydia, and tries to look innocent.

"Hans, this is, erm, a friend of mine, Lydia Eriksdottir. Lydia, this is Hans Yksin, the Captain's first mate, and fellow Seeker."

Last edited by Sir Johann Draugr on Wed May 23, 2012 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Hauldr Johann Draugr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkles on Wed May 23, 2012 6:44 am

"Aye, jus' take th' barrel!"

The barkeep walked around the counter with a barrel strapped to his back, hoisting it onto the table beside the Amranian Knight, he undid the strap before taking himself back over the counter.
Sparkles
Admin

View user profile http://xenosrp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans Yksin on Wed May 23, 2012 6:47 am

Admin wrote:"Aye, jus' take th' barrel!"

The barkeep walked around the counter with a barrel strapped to his back, hoisting it onto the table beside the Amranian Knight, he undid the strap before taking himself back over the counter.

"WOOHOO! A whole barrel!"
He fills his tankard with the drink before turning to Lydia.

"A pleasure, I'm sure Madam Eriksdottir. Did I hear Johann right when he called you a Seeker as well?"
Hans Yksin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hauldr Johann Draugr on Wed May 23, 2012 6:49 am

Admin wrote:"Aye, jus' take th' barrel!"

Johann's eyes widen.

"That ought to do it."
Hauldr Johann Draugr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Lydja Draugr on Wed May 23, 2012 6:53 am

"Hans, this is, erm, a friend of mine, Lydia Eriksdottir. Lydia, this is Hans Yksin, the Captain's first mate, and fellow Seeker."

"Yes, I am a Seeker, 'the girl from Admin'" She answers politely.

The she turns her gaze to Johann "Am I only counted as a friend, or would you like me to introduce myself properly?"
Lady Lydja Draugr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hauldr Johann Draugr on Wed May 23, 2012 6:56 am

"Yes, I am a Seeker, 'the girl from Admin'" She answers politely.

The she turns her gaze to Johann "Am I only counted as a friend, or would you like me to introduce myself properly?"[/quote]

Johann sighs.
Hauldr Johann Draugr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans Yksin on Wed May 23, 2012 6:58 am

"Properly? Johann, is there something you're not telling me? Your private life is none of my business of course but your 'friend' appears to be slightly scorned, and you know that old saying about scorned women..."

He finishes his tankard and watches this exchange intently.
Hans Yksin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Lydja Draugr on Wed May 23, 2012 7:01 am

Lydia would begin to tap her foot impatiently, waiting for him to introduce her properly.
Lady Lydja Draugr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hauldr Johann Draugr on Wed May 23, 2012 7:03 am

Hans Ykin wrote:"Properly? Johann, is there something you're not telling me? Your private life is none of my business of course but your 'friend' appears to be slightly scorned, and you know that old saying about scorned women..."

He finishes his tankard and watches this exchange intently.

"Well, what with her being a Lady and all...I suppose it's not so bad now I'm a Ser, but don't forget, I'm still lowborn. If the wrong people we're to find out in the wrong way that we're together, bad things could happen...."

Last edited by Sir Johann Draugr on Wed May 23, 2012 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Hauldr Johann Draugr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans Yksin on Wed May 23, 2012 7:08 am

"Well, what with her being a Lady and all...I suppose It's not so bad now I'm a Ser, but don't forget, I'm still lowborn. If the wrong people were to find out in the wrong way that we're together, bad things could happen...."

"Lady?"
He appraises Lydia regarding this new information.
"Normally I dislike Nobles, but if she's with you I'm sure she's okay. So, a forbidden love is it? Well, they won't be hearing of it from me, if solely because the 'wrong people' are usually the kind I shoot full of lead."
Hans Yksin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hauldr Johann Draugr on Wed May 23, 2012 7:10 am

Hans Ykin wrote:
"Well, what with her being a Lady and all...I suppose It's not so bad now I'm a Ser, but don't forget, I'm still lowborn. If the wrong people were to find out in the wrong way that we're together, bad things could happen...."

"Lady?"
"Normally I dislike Nobles, but if she's with you I'm sure she's okay. So, a forbidden love is it? Well, they won't be hearing of it from me, if solely because the 'wrong people' are usually the kind I shoot full of lead."

"I'll try to remember that."
Hauldr Johann Draugr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Lydja Draugr on Wed May 23, 2012 7:12 am

Hans Ykin wrote: "Lady?"

"Yes, a 'Lady'" However confident she seems in stature, this would come out with a slight wavering voice. Clearing her throat she continues "Forbidden in more than one way, friend" Her voice trails off towards the end.
Lady Lydja Draugr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hauldr Johann Draugr on Wed May 23, 2012 7:13 am

Lady Lydia Varvinden wrote:

"Yes, a 'Lady'" However confident she seems in stature, this would come out with a slight wavering voice. Clearing her throat she continues "Forbidden in more than one way, friend" Her voice trails off towards the end.

[....Wait wut?]
Hauldr Johann Draugr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Lydja Draugr on Wed May 23, 2012 7:15 am

Sir Johann Draugr wrote:

[....Wait wut?]

[THE BASTARDNESS OF THIS WOMAN! SHE'S NOT MEANT TO HAVE 'LADY' STATURE ETC!]
Lady Lydja Draugr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hauldr Johann Draugr on Wed May 23, 2012 7:17 am

[....Wait wut?]

[THE BASTARDNESS OF THIS WOMAN! SHE'S NOT MEANT TO HAVE 'LADY' STATURE ETC!]

[OH YEAH SORRY]

Hauldr Johann Draugr