Guildhouse Holding Cells

Go down

Guildhouse Holding Cells

Post  maverick_trade on Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:31 pm

Trade woke up. She sat up quickly, had a blinding flash of pain in her head, and passed out again.

Ten minutes later when she woke up again, she sat up more cautiously. She was a bit alarmed that everywhere she touched seemed to hurt until she realised that it was her hand that was hurting. She glanced curiously round the small stone cell, lingering briefly on the iron-barred door.

"Well, that didn't go as planned"

maverick_trade

Posts : 67
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Amrania, probably/Pocket dimension of steampunk and science

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guildhouse Holding Cells

Post  Soars-With-Moonlight on Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:14 pm

Soars-With-Moonlight stepped into the room beyond the cell, turning to face the Celestial.

"Trade...? Why you here?"
avatar
Soars-With-Moonlight

Posts : 77
Join date : 2012-07-30
Location : That bush over there... yes; the one next to the big tree.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guildhouse Holding Cells

Post  maverick_trade on Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:42 pm

"Fairs fair, you know my name but I don't know yours. I'll answer one of your questions if you answer mine-an honest answer for an honest answer. Hows that?"

She swings her legs round off the wooden bunk to a grinding sound "tib and fib, multiple fractures...nasty. that'll take a while to fix"

maverick_trade

Posts : 67
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Amrania, probably/Pocket dimension of steampunk and science

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guildhouse Holding Cells

Post  Beric of Goldenbridge on Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:02 am

"Sorry about that, you were causing quite a ruckus and I couldn't risk you waking up and getting violent. There are healers here who can sort you out, though."
Seamus steps into the room with Soars-With-Moonlight.
"My name is Captain Seamus Cloudbreaker, Privateer of Lanet, and this is Soars-With-Moonlight, shaman of the Eagle tribe. Now, you have our names, answer his question."
[OOC - I'm assuming Soars told me the result of his divination while Trade was asleep]
avatar
Beric of Goldenbridge

Posts : 128
Join date : 2012-05-22
Age : 22
Location : The Town of Goldenbridge, Gevell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guildhouse Holding Cells

Post  maverick_trade on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:05 am

She looks at Seamus "You lot have forgotten rope technology again?"
She gingerly pats down her pockets as if looking for change or keys. "Well, this is certainly a new experience. Here's something in exchange." she gently throws a fist sized blue ball through the bars towards Seamus before turning back to the beastman.
"I'm here looking for someone. What time is it?"

maverick_trade

Posts : 67
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Amrania, probably/Pocket dimension of steampunk and science

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guildhouse Holding Cells

Post  Beric of Goldenbridge on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:16 am

Seamus catches the ball and starts softly bouncing it up and down in one hand.
avatar
Beric of Goldenbridge

Posts : 128
Join date : 2012-05-22
Age : 22
Location : The Town of Goldenbridge, Gevell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guildhouse Holding Cells

Post  maverick_trade on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:24 am

The ball seems exceptionally heavy, even in Seamus' artificial hand, it also seems to be adhesive, sticking to his hand after a few throws... And is it getting bigger??

maverick_trade

Posts : 67
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Amrania, probably/Pocket dimension of steampunk and science

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guildhouse Holding Cells

Post  Beric of Goldenbridge on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:50 am

Curious as to the ball's function, Seamus attempts to bounce it off the wall of the room with an underarm throw.
avatar
Beric of Goldenbridge

Posts : 128
Join date : 2012-05-22
Age : 22
Location : The Town of Goldenbridge, Gevell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guildhouse Holding Cells

Post  maverick_trade on Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:25 am

The ball seems quite stuck to Seamus' hand as it drags him along too, fixing itself to the wall solidly. It is definitely bigger now, and slightly gelatinous as it starts to ooze out between his fingers.

maverick_trade

Posts : 67
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Amrania, probably/Pocket dimension of steampunk and science

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guildhouse Holding Cells

Post  Soars-With-Moonlight on Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:30 am

Soars turns to where Seamus is rapidly becoming stuck to the wall. With a brief hand gesture, he melts the layer of it in contact with his hand with a burst of ethereal fire, allowing the captain to free himself, before turning to Trade.

"It 3 hours after sunrise... [OOC - appropriate time?] Who you look for...? What that ball?"
avatar
Soars-With-Moonlight

Posts : 77
Join date : 2012-07-30
Location : That bush over there... yes; the one next to the big tree.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guildhouse Holding Cells

Post  maverick_trade on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:52 am

"Two questions." Trade smiles slightly "I'll have to get an answer from you in between. First answer - I'm after Xyx, she's pretty distinctive- mask, black and red coat, has a thing for flames. I know she'd been in that tavern, her blood was causing the floorboards to spawn tiny frogs. My question -where is she?" There is an edge to her voice now, a vague tone of menace.

maverick_trade

Posts : 67
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Amrania, probably/Pocket dimension of steampunk and science

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guildhouse Holding Cells

Post  Soars-With-Moonlight on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:16 am

"Soars-With-Moonlight not know... She gone... Now my turn - why you want find her?"
avatar
Soars-With-Moonlight

Posts : 77
Join date : 2012-07-30
Location : That bush over there... yes; the one next to the big tree.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guildhouse Holding Cells

Post  maverick_trade on Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:59 pm

Trade leans forward slightly "gone can mean a lot of things..." she cocks her head as if listening to something then jumps down from the bench onto her good foot and pulls a small glass jar from an inner pocket of her coat. The jar is three-quarters full of a mixture of dried rice and lentils, which rattle around as she gives it a shake. "In answer to your previous question, that ball" she nods at the blue sphere still stuck to the wall - now three foot across and still expanding "is a curio of my own invention, it is actually a much larger ball which, with the help of a friend, I shrunk many times over. Of course, it was unstable and even the slightest heat would cause it to expand back to its original size" as she is talking, she peers at the jar, turning slowly on the spot. By this point, the ball is nearly see-through and roughly the size of a person. "Of course, that is not its main function - in this situation it is mostly..." she seems to fix on a direction and with a click of her fingers vanishes, only to reappear next to the beastman a split second later "a distraction" another click and she's gone again. There are shouts of alarm in the corridor outside the room.

maverick_trade

Posts : 67
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Amrania, probably/Pocket dimension of steampunk and science

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guildhouse Holding Cells

Post  Beric of Goldenbridge on Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:26 am

"I need to learn how to do that..."
Seamus runs out of the room, weapons drawn.
[To the Guildhouse!!!]
avatar
Beric of Goldenbridge

Posts : 128
Join date : 2012-05-22
Age : 22
Location : The Town of Goldenbridge, Gevell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guildhouse Holding Cells

Post  Soars-With-Moonlight on Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:32 am

Both shocked and disappointed, with himself and the human, Soars-With-Moonlight scattered his bones over the floor. Drawing his blood and tipping it over the bones, before analyzing the portents shown, he licked his palm clean, scrying into the darkness beyond...
avatar
Soars-With-Moonlight

Posts : 77
Join date : 2012-07-30
Location : That bush over there... yes; the one next to the big tree.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guildhouse Holding Cells

Post  maverick_trade on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:03 am

(Might be an idea to keep it here so we dont overlap with the others too much? Well not yet, at least!)

As Seamus runs out of the room, he is just in time to see Trade shaking the jar, turning slightly and vanishing, she reappears much further along the corridor in the middle of a group of armed seekers. She ignores their shouts of alarm and shakes the jar again, peers at it closely and then 'jumps' further along the corridor.

(She's going to keep jumping along the corridors and between rooms)

maverick_trade

Posts : 67
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Amrania, probably/Pocket dimension of steampunk and science

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guildhouse Holding Cells

Post  Hauldr Johann Draugr on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:16 am

At some point, Johann (and perhaps Hans) enter. They find themselves in the area that Seamus and Soars are in, and can see or at least hear the happenings further along the corridor.

Johann analyses the situation as best he can, and makes for the shifting figure as swiftly as he can, blade drawn.
avatar
Hauldr Johann Draugr

Posts : 250
Join date : 2012-05-22
Age : 23
Location : Volkrime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guildhouse Holding Cells

Post  maverick_trade on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:37 pm

Trade notices the armed group bearing down on her and starts running between jumps, checking her jar as she goes. It is clear that the jumps are getting shorter and the gaps of running are getting longer. It is also clear that she is homing in in xyxs location...

maverick_trade

Posts : 67
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Amrania, probably/Pocket dimension of steampunk and science

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guildhouse Holding Cells

Post  Beric of Goldenbridge on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:42 am

"Hans! The jar! I can't get a clear shot, you're better at this than me! Shoot it!"
Seamus continues running after the rapidly appearing and disappearing celestial.
avatar
Beric of Goldenbridge

Posts : 128
Join date : 2012-05-22
Age : 22
Location : The Town of Goldenbridge, Gevell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guildhouse Holding Cells

Post  Hans Yksin on Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:25 am

Hans grabs the pistol, turning in a practiced motion and fireing at the Jar while Trade jingles it, the bullet slams into it dead on, sending it scittering out of Trade's grip

"Damn straight I'm a better shot."

He runs after Seamus,
avatar
Hans Yksin

Posts : 339
Join date : 2012-05-22
Age : 23
Location : Volkrime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guildhouse Holding Cells

Post  maverick_trade on Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:24 am

The jar drops to the floor and shatters, showering the corridor in rice and lentils and broken glass. As they scatter, something odd seems to happen - to the north side of the corridor, the three things seperate out into seperate piles, which gradually become less ordered towards the south side. Trade takes one look at the pile, swears quite loudly and throws herself through a door on the south wall, shes no longer jumping, just running, slamming doors open as she passes and homing in on xyxs location...

maverick_trade

Posts : 67
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Amrania, probably/Pocket dimension of steampunk and science

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guildhouse Holding Cells

Post  Beric of Goldenbridge on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:16 am

"Hans, I have an Idea! Follow me!"
Instead of following the Celestial, Seamus turns through a door and out of the building, and Hans follows close behind.
"Which room is Xyx in?"
[To the BabbyXyx Room!]
avatar
Beric of Goldenbridge

Posts : 128
Join date : 2012-05-22
Age : 22
Location : The Town of Goldenbridge, Gevell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guildhouse Holding Cells

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum